The working man’s privateer steed, the Jake the Snake is the go-to bike for Cyclocross racers and hard core commuters alike. The legendary Jake the Snake features aggressive racing geometry in a tough yet light aluminum frame and a full carbon flat mount disc fork, and is accompanied by tubeless ready wheels, a SRAM Apex 1x11 drivetrain, and TRP hydraulic disc brakes.
Go on, Go on...
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Fork: Kona Full Carbon Flat mount CX Race Disc
- Wheels: WTB ST i19 700c TCS
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Compact 1x MegaExo
- Drivetrain: SRAM Apex 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Apex w/ TRP HY/RD C 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/stem
- Front Tire: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT 700x33c
- Rear tire: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT 700x33c
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
Go on, Go on, Go on...