This is the Jake you want when you miss the sound of cowbells in the middle of a beautiful summer day. The Race Light Carbon frame and fork don’t take well to being left on a hook for eight months of the year. Their lively feel needs to be enjoyed even when the crowds are long gone and you begin to dream of dirt ribbons on a road ride, because #crossiscoming.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon
- Wheels: Alex CXD6
- Fork: Kona Full Carbon CX Race Disc
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer CX N11
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona Road Light bar, Kona Road Deluxe Stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Hayes CX Expert
- Tires: Clement MXP 700x33c
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
For more information on this bike or Kona simply visit their website.