Urban riding isn’t about simply getting from point A to point B. The truly seasoned know that an efficient drivetrain, fenders, and hydraulic disc brakes are the ticket to efficiency and speed. Running on 650b wheels, weatherproofed by fenders, and powered by a SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain.
Go on, Go on...
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Wheels: WTB STP i19 27.5” TCS
- Fork: Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM Apex/S700 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic with 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum Riser, Kona Commuter stem, Kona Key Grip
- Front Tire: WTB Horizon Comp 650x47c
- Rear tire: WTB Horizon Comp 650x47c
- Saddle: Kona Commuter
- Extra: Fenders w/ Mudflaps & Kona Bell
Go on, Go on, Go on...