2018 // Cannondale / SuperX Force 1
Unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confidently stable "charge-any-line" handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package.
The intro... Short Chainstays for traction and agility, Slack Head Angle and long front center for stability at speed, Tight “Trail” Measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern CX.
- INSANE TRACTION - WITHOUT COMPROMISE Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tyres up to 40mm.
- "BEST OF BOTH" HANDLING OutFront Steering Geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today's 'cross courses.
- FEATHER LIGHT. ULTRA STIFF BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
- MASSIVE CLEARANCE The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions, or run up to 40mm tyres for adventure and gravel riding.
- SMOOTH AS A BELGIAN BEER SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
The next step... For availability, sizing or any other info simply pop us an instant message or contact the shop - we're here to help! For more detail on the brand simply visit Cannondale's official website here.