2019 // Cannondale / Quick 7
Light weight, dependable gears, and a comfortable ride, the Quick 7 is a reliable option for leisure cyclists and commuters.
With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the all-new Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it..
Go on, Go on...
- Frame: Quick, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork :Quick, Steel, 1-1/8" steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Kourier, 700 x 35c
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Shimano, 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Easy Fire EF500, 3x8
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, cage retainer
- Brakes: Cannondale V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano Easy Fire
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Go on, Go on, Go on...