For those that have a love affair with steel, the Rove ST will slide rightfully near the top of your “next to buy” list. New this year, the Rove ST runs on 650b wheels that are tubeless ready right out of the box. A SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain and flat mount disc fork round out what we consider to be a killer value.
Go on, Go on...
- Frame Material: Kona Butted Cromoly
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc
- Wheels: WTB Asym i23 TCS 650b
- Crankset: SRAM S350
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd
- Brakes: TRP Spyre C 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat PostKona Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Stem
- Front Tire: WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c
- Rear tire: WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
Go on, Go on, Go on...