The Holymoly bikes are the perfect choice for anyone who believes that the journey is just as important as the destination. The Holymoly's design is influenced by classic Dutch bikes, with a lugged frame and great care to details giving this bike a fine retro taste.
Available in a huge range of variants - the Solo & the Doppio in 3 or 7 speed - and in a number of different spec levels - as always it is best to contact us for details!
With the completely upright position, we can guarantee that if you take a ride on the same route as you normally do on your mountain bike or road bike you will notice things that you never saw before.
Creme use the Holymoly bikes on their evening cruises that take them to our favourite restaurants in our seaside resort of Sopot. If you value style and comfort over speed, then this is the bicycle for you.
- Very upright riding position and let's you relax and enjoy the views,
- Lightweight aluminium wheels,
- Includes front basket that lets you carry all your goods efficiently
- CST Zeppelin 700c tires are perfect for commuting, with a round profile to handle anything in the urban jungle,
- Street clothes stay clean and dry under all-season conditions thanks to full coverage, durable fenders and chain guard,
- Safety at night thanks to front and rear lights included with the bike,
- Eye-catching paint job, a combination of wet paint and powder clear coat for beautiful looks and best durability,
Questions? No problem, we're here to help! For sizing, technical or any other details simply pop us an instant message or contact us in the shop. You can also visit Creme's official website here.