Ultegra wheels offer proven technology based on the top of the range Dura-Ace models - the perfect way to complete your groupset.
- Built with 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel bladed and butted spokes
- The wheels uses a special wide flange hub design and an asymmetrical rim that results in additional stiffness and stability
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- The Hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Super polished ball races for high precision, durability, and smooth rotation
- 8,9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- Weight: 1640 grams a pair
Check out a host of technical information over on Shimano's website.
This machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT
26mm at the front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at the back to transfer all the power to the wheel.
DOUBLE-BUTTED STEEL SPOKES WITH AERO PROFILE
enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM
keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
OVERSIZED HUB BODY IN ALUMINIUM
provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
TOP QUALITY STEEL BALLS WITH CUP-AND-CONE BEARINGS
reduces friction and provides top performance. The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
NEW OVERSIZE FLANGE
9% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel
New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- See more at: http://www.fulcrumwheels.com/en/collection/road/alu/products/racing-3#sthash.0mr8d8WT.dpuf