High performance road racing wheel meets the demands of today's professional and amateur riders. Carbon and alloy clincher rim is both light weight and rigid whilst maintaining high braking performance with standard brake pads.
- 20.8 mm wide carbon rim with alloy braking surface for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- High lateral rigidity is improved with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Polished bearing races reduce friction and provide for smooth rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
Check out a host of technical information over on Shimano's website.
This machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT
26mm at the front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at the back to transfer all the power to the wheel.
DOUBLE-BUTTED STEEL SPOKES WITH AERO PROFILE
enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM
keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
OVERSIZED HUB BODY IN ALUMINIUM
provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
TOP QUALITY STEEL BALLS WITH CUP-AND-CONE BEARINGS
reduces friction and provides top performance. The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
NEW OVERSIZE FLANGE
9% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel
New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- See more at: http://www.fulcrumwheels.com/en/collection/road/alu/products/racing-3#sthash.0mr8d8WT.dpuf