The Ventoux is fast becoming an institution. A long distance lightweight tourer; a nimble & agile climber; as very successful racing thoroughbred... a list of it's strengths is as long as the honor roll of awards it has received in it's short life.
More about the Ventoux...
Less is more? Not true in this case: More comfort equals more fun in the long run. All aspects of the Ventoux frame - weight, geometry, carbon ply application - were targeted for relaxed but fast long distance riding. We succeeded technically and in perfect form, for which the Eurobike Award is excellent proof. Good design is not accidental; it's a STEVENS feature.
- Innovative frame with excellent stiffness and comfort
- Three distinctive colour choices
- Award-winning: "Unique tube profiles and frame shape"
- Universal internal cable routing exiting through rear carbon dropout
- Super stiff press-fit bottom bracket section
- Full carbon 1.5" tapered fork with Double Chamber technology
For stock checks, sizing or any other details simply pop us an instant message or contact the shop or for more detail simply visit Stevens' official website here.