The CP24R is Cuda's smallest road bike, it features narrow and shallow drop bars with a Claris STI shifter. Cuda's geometry is designed to not overstretch the rider and is supplied with road and cross tyres.
Your junior rider won't get much more of a better start to racing than this, with perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arm's and leg's allowing them to get out and enjoy some fast rides! All the tubing on the frames have been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Bar/Stem: Alloy 60mm stem, Alloy Junior Drop bars 340mm wide
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed
- Chainset: Alloy 140mm with 36t sprocket
- Brakes: Tektro Kanti – Microshift short reach lever
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 28h alloy rims
- Tyres: Kenda Road 24 x 1” & Kenda Cross 24 x 1”1/8