For stock checks, sizing or any other details simply pop us an instant message or contact the shop - we're here to help!
SRAM Rival wide-range 1x drivetrain and hydraulic discs are complemented by tubeless-ready wheels and tires. This year’s Sutra LTD gets thru-axles and flat mount disc brakes to stay ahead of the wave, just like its well-revered predecessors. The Sutra LTD simply begs to be ridden afar, with or without baggage.The focus of the design and specification allude to its multi-surface capabilities. Do the Oregon Outback (and if you don’t know get Googlin’), ride that extra section of trail on the way home from work, do that gravel loop you’ve always wanted to do. Let the Sutra LTD be your steed (or mare).
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Wheels: WTB Asym i23 TCS
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd 10-42T
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road Deluxe stem and Kona Cork Tape
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic flat mount
- Tires: Clement MSO 50 TCS 700x50c
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro
For more detail simply visit Kona's official website here.