Once upon a time a bunch of mountain bikers dreamed up something wild: a drop bar bike that felt like a mountain bike and rode like a mountain bike. It was made of steel for that added bump absorption, had powerful SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes and 1x drivetrain. It had a wider bar with a 16-degree flare that made for more aggressive descending. The Sutra LTD came to reality in all of its dreamy glory and is an absolute riot on-road or off.
“The Sutra LTD is without a doubt a drop-bar bike built for off-road adventure. In addition to its ability to clear 29x2.1” tires, and a smorgasbord of bottle and rack mounts, it’s almost unmatched in the mainstream bike market for its mountain-bike like character.” - Bikepacking.com
Go on, Go on...
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Wheels: WTB KOM i23 TCS 700c
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Stem Deluxe
- Front Tire: WTB Riddler TCS 700x45c
- Rear tire: WTB Riddler TCS 700x45c
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro
Go on, Go on, Go on...