Fast-Delivery 2:1 Maltodextrin:Fructose carbohydrate energy gel with 5 key electrolytes and natural flavours. Light on the stomach and with a very thin consistency for ease of consumption. 30g of carbohydrate per serve makes this better value than most gels on the market.
Available in a wide range of seriously tasty flavours & supplied in Boxes of 20 (individual bars available in store @ €1.89 each).
Also available with added Guarana, delivering 89mg of natural caffeine per gel, for that extra kick when you need it.
- Optimal carbohydrate blend (2:1 Maltodextrin:Fructose)
- Natural flavours – including yoghurt flavours!
- No colours or artificial sweeteners
- Naturally caffeinated option
- Each TORQ gel weighs 45g. They are sold individually or in cases of 20.
- Typical Ingredients (Strawberry Yoghurt): Maltodextrin (43%), Water, Fructose (21%), Citric Acid, Electrolytes (Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Carbonate), Natural Yoghurt Flavour (0.2%), Natural Strawberry Flavour (0.05%), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
- Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy (kCal/kJ) 255/1065, Protein 0g, Fat 0g, Carbohydrate 63.9g (of which sugars 21.3g). Electolytes per 100g: Sodium 111mg, Chloride 190mg, Potasium 25.7mg, Magnesium 2.3mg, Calcium 10.1mg.
- WARNING: TORQ Forest Fruits and Bonoffee gels (with Natural Guarana Extract) contain 89mg of caffeine per serving.
For information on this product or the Torq brand simply visit the company's website.
Maltodextrin used in isolation has been proven to be considerably more effective than glucose used in isolation because of its lower osmolality in the gut. However, recent research* has compared traditional ‘maltodextrin only’ formulations with a 2:1 Maltodextrin:Fructose blend and the results are nothing short of staggering. For a comprehensive background to this research and for clear information on how to use TORQ gel in combination with other TORQ products, please take the time to read about the TORQ Fuelling System at the following link: