A no-compromise waterproof rear pannier with an air-tight roll top closure system and the simple and secure QL1 mounting system. Ideal for long distance bike tours and excursions.
From Oslo to Cape Town, ORTLIEB Back and Front-Rollers have long since been classics among waterproof bike panniers. Since every ounce is crucial on a long distance bike tour, Back Roller Classic panniers have a very low net weight, saving you valuable energy mile after mile.
The extremely durable cordura fabric and air-tight roll top seal have been developed over countless hours of real-world tests. No matter whether you ride on forest tracks or desert roads, across canyons or rivers, your luggage will be safe, secure and dry.
The innovative QL1 fixation system is easy to handle and the bags attach to the rack with one click. Before the first ride, the QL hook distance is adjusted with a no. 3 Allan key and off you go.
Both models are provided with edge protectors having slots for fixing the ORTLIEB pannier carrying system.
- Release handle for mounting and releasing the QL1 system
- 3M Scotchlite side reflectors
- Buckles at the top or for attaching the shoulder strap
- Additional closure with buckle and D-ring
- QL1 bar for quick fastening and release
- Edge protector with slots for mounting the ORTLIEB carrying system
- Adjustable anchoring hook for providing lateral movement of the bag
- Shoulder strap with padding for comfortable carrying or for fixing to the hook
- Comes as a pairWaterproof
- Capacity: 20L per pannier (40L Total)