The iGo creates a new spin on the classic concept of a bicycle trailer - with its recumbent style seating the children gets to 'own their ride' by pedalling with Mum or Dad. Kids no longer have to be cooped up inside a trailer while attached to the rear of their parent's bike. With the iGo Two little ones enjoy the fresh air of the great outdoors, while pedalling independently.
Completely redesigned the iGo features a new tow bar to allow easier fitment to 29ers, ebikes and bikes with pannier racks. Your passengers are kept safe in the remodelled seats with a three point harness and velcro toe straps. For 2015 the angle of the seat back has been slackened for comfort and a no tool adjustment system added. The tow bar detaches easily with new snap style pins and the generous storage in the seat back and panniers remains the same.
The chain is fully enclosed to keep children's fingers out of harms way. Comfortable hand grips give passengers something to keep hold of.
- Follows precisely in the path of the tow cycle
- Fits perfectly in narrow paths and bike lanes
- Safely secures your children
- Allows your child to actively engage in pedaling
- Is adjustable for most children ages 2 - 9
- Has tons of storage in the seat and over the rear wheel
- The low and narrow passenger seat ensures a smooth and steady ride
- Enclosed sprocket and chain protects little fingers
- High tensile steel frame with a 20" wheel
- Is compatible with standard bicycles with seat post diameters of 25.4, 26.8, 27.2, 28.6, 30.9 and 31.6mm
- Self aligning hitch
- Storage pockets in seat and over rear wheel
- Easy to adjust seat position - no tools required
For more detailed information on this product simply visit their website here.