Look's entry-level model offers high quality features at a very good price!
- Easy removal, while ensuring a high level of safety
- Firm cleat insertion (safety click)
For more information on the Look brand visit the company's Website.
The KEO standard was developed with the aim of minimising the weight and volume of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes available on the market. Cleat insertion and removal are secure and very effective.
ONE-PIECE BODY + LEVER
The KEO FLEX is the first automatic one-piece pedal combining the body and lever in one piece. This major innovation patented by LOOK is at the heart of our design of this easy-to-use, secure pedal. The KEO FLEX is ideal for beginners who wish to acquire their first automatic pedals. With this new spring-free design we have created new sensations for cleat insertion and removal.
The use of composite material and a simplified design make the KEO FLEX at the same time one of the lightest and least expensive pedals in its category.
CLEAT REMOVAL TENSION: 8N.m
Cleat removal is by flexing the two outside clips of the KEO FLEX lever. The central lever maintains the cleat in position during pedalling and facilitates cleat insertion. The tension of 8 Nm is suitable not only for novices using automatic pedals but also for leisure use.
SINGLE BALL BEARING SPINDLE + 1 BUSH / STEEL SPINDLE
The KEO FLEX spindle was specially designed for this pedal. It comprises a single ball bearing (12mm interior x 21mm exterior) and a bush. LOOK spindles are only validated after a rotation test lasting 1 million cycles at 100 r.p.m. with a load of 90 kg on the centre of the pedal and off-centre rotation (which creates a shock at each revolution). This test is markedly better than the current standard: EN14781.
- UTILISATION: BEGINNER / LEISURE
- BODY + LEVER: ONE-PIECE COMPOSITE
- BEARING: 1 ROULEMENT A BILLES 12X21, 1 BAGUE IGUS
- IMPERMEABILITY: 1 LIP SEAL, DOUBLE SEAL INTEGRATED INTO THE BEARING
- SPINDLE / SOLE HEIGHT: 17,1 MM
- DISTANCE BETWEEN PEDAL SPINDLE & CRANK ARM: 53 MM
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° DEPENDING ON TYPE OF CLEAT (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- WEIGHT OF PEDAL: 122 G. (312 G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND SCREWS)
- ACCESSORIES: ONE PAIR OF RED KEO CLEATS + FIXINGS (SIX 5 X 11MM SCREWS AND 6 WASHERS)