The new PCS-9 offers Park Tool quality in an entry level repair stand for the home mechanic. The PCS-9 works well for many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Three-point folding leg system creates a stable base to work from
- Clamp height adjusts from 39 inches to 57 inches (99 cm to 145 cm)
- Simple screw type clamp adjusts to fit many different shaped tubes, 7/8 inch to 3 inches (24 mm to 76 mm) in size
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees with the bike installed for easy access to any part or component
- Adjustable clamping pressure helps to prevent damage to thin-walled tubes
- Folds to 41 inches (104 cm) for transit and storage
- Made from powder coated steel tubing
For more information on this brand visit the company's website.
- Screw type clamp adjusts to fit tubes of various shapes from 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- Height adjusts from 39"to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike. Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Folds to 41” (104cm) for portability and storage
- Weigh of the PCS-9: 23.5 lbs. (10.7 kilograms)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capaicty if the PCS-9 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.