The CCP-44 uses a long comfortable handle and extra fine thread that provides the needed leverage to remove even the tightest cranks. Use for BB spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
- It uses a long, comfortable handle and a fine thread for the leverage needed to remove tight crank arms
- Unique rotating tip design has been updated over the CCP-4 and ensures even smoother operation and longer life
- Note: The CCP-44 will not work on crank arms that fit standard square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- 22 x 1 mm fine thread provides leverage needed to remove tight crank arms.
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life.
For more information on this brand visit the company's website.