Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with the Park Tool Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading.
The CC-2 is 10 and 11 speed compatible. For the modern 9 and 10 speed chains, replace chain at or just before the 0.75% readings. For the 11 speed chain, replace at or just before the 0.5% reading.
- An accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains
- 1% of wear is enough to affect chainrings and sprockets, and allow shifting performance to deteriorate
- Just insert the chain Checker's pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading
- Reads wear from 0.25% to 1%
- 10 and 11-speed compatible
For more information on this brand visit the company's website.